Tuesday, March 30, 2021

SWING

 I did this for the challenge at Simon Says stamp blog Wednesday challenge using the springtime moodboard.  I used the colors from the mood board and floral papers. 

 I did this one for the Double Trouble something, anything, everything challenge.  I used old and new papers,  star stickers, word stickers and old letter stickers.   

For the challenge with Crafty Hazelnut blog to use Patterned paper

Also for the Simon Say stamp blog Monday challenge - Easter/Spring.











3 comments:

Melanie R said...

Such a great way to preserve memories, Sherri! The festive paper and cute captions are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #80.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Another very nice layout to show off your fun memories... very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Donna Scholz said...

Sherri - I wish I had kept up with my scrapbooking when the kids were young! It's memorable pages like yours that will be treasured always! Thank you for sharing your layout with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna