Sunday, July 10, 2022

My Family

Pictures of my and my brother , sister and parents many, many years ago when I was a kid. 

For the challenge with scrap yourself challenge blog for July - we are family

For the challenge with Rochelle Spears blog to use the sketch she provided.  And for the challenge with Scrap with Stacy blog tic tac toe.  I used circles, washi, epoxy stickers.

For the challenge with scrap our stash bingo challenge.  I used circles, washi, ephemera, 2 word title 

For the challenge with Crafty Hazelnut to use pp. I used a woodgrain pp.



4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh wow, Sherri! Your layout is absolutely beautiful!! I especially like the photos!! They are amazing! Your take on all of these challenges is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us once again, at Challenge YOUrself. We are happy that you did!

Angela said...

Fun layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I like the grid design of the photos! Great embellishments! Thank you for playing with us at Challenge YOUrself!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Lovely layout, great design, beautiful embellishments for your adorable photos. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!