Thursday, April 24, 2008

Niagara Falls - So Amazing!


Gary and I flew into Buffalo, April 18th, rented a car and went to Niagara Falls, New York and into Canada. I met up with Jen from Canada and Lynn from Buffalo, some scrapping friends and it was so wonderful. We had the best time. The weather was perfect. We saw the sights, did some geocaching. I got another state and a province of Canada to add to my found sights. We hiked the trails by the river and I ran 5 miles Tuesday morning (4/22) before sitting on flights all the rest of that day. After AA cancelled our first flights the weekend before because of the inspections of the airplanes and having my flight cancelled out of Tyler and spending 1 1/2 hours on the phone with the AA guy trying to get me on another flight (finally flew Continental out of Tyler), I wasn't sure we were ever going to get there. But we did and had the most awesome time!!

3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

i'm glad you guys had so much fun!! You'll have plenty of things to scrap next month now!

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

kpckwI'm jealous that you got to meet the other ladies. How exciting! We got to go to Niagara Falls for just a hour three years ago. Like you all i could say was amazing!

Laurie said...

what a fun trip!! that picture of you guys is great!!