Sunday, March 1, 2009

POTD - 2-28 to 3-1

Saturday 2/28 We went to Timothy's first track meet for the year at Pine Tree. It was bitter cold but the sun finally came out and we got a tad sunburned on the face. He got 6th in the 2 mile with a time of 11.19 (slow for him) and he did the 800 meter since we had to leave. His first time to do that and got 7th with a time of 2.17 (Whitehouse record is 2.04). Twice around the lap. Totally different pace than the others.
Sunday 3/1 March first already! We had the final performance of the Mark Twain show and then the cast party. I took chicken speg. It all went very well and Timothy did great as the donkey (funny part) and also Sherburn (serious part). This is a picture of him and the director, Mrs. DeAnna. I ran 2 1/2 miles this morning and it was cold but felt good. Now I'm tired though. Monday we mail the check for the payment on our trip to England!

1 comment:

SilentRN said...

Vegas and Kingman trip ... then England trip ... hmmm VEGAS will be more Memorable since he will be with me!! LOL! LOL!! I will make sure he comes back with some tattoo's, piercings, and money in his pockets!! LOL! Do I have you nervous yet??