Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Photos of the day 10/17 to 10/24

All these photos of the day come from our trip to Grand Cayman Islands. Gary and I waiting at the airport on Saturday 10/17, a full day of flying and traveling. We saw so many igaunas all over the golf course near our resort. This was the grandpa iguna who posed just like I asked him too. All 6 of us at Smith Cove. The group of us getting ready to go scuba diving at Dive Tech. The sunrise at the resort, hammock, ocean, breeze, everything you need. Gary and Chuck going out to dive at Cobalt Coast resort while I took a nap under the umbrella. A cool wall of fish at the airport on Saturday 10/24 on our way. Bunch more photos taken. It was hard to pick one for each day!







2 comments:

SilentRN said...

Oh my goodness! You look fabulous! I love all the pictures ... the fish ... well that is different. Beautiful water, surroundings, and the crane (?) how cool is that. AH such memories!! I bet this scrapbook will be AWESOME!!

Nicola said...

What a great holiday! You all look like your having such a great time.
I bet you're ready for anything after a holiday like that.