Thursday, February 4, 2010

Running stairs and possible Marathon!

I was sick for over a week with an upper resp. infection and now it is nice to be well and able to exercise again. I've started adding something to my workouts - running the stairs. I run up, walk back down. 5 flights! I did it 10 times Tuesday night and my legs were shaking when I got done. Great workout. It's too cold and wet lately to get out and run and I figured this would be a good supstitute.
I'm highly contemplating doing the Tyler Rose Marathon. It's the first time to have a full marathon in our town and I'm deciding if I want to do this. I really think I might. I have to make a plan and get busy running to be ready. But I need to drop 10 pounds and running is the best way to accomplish that mission as well. 10-10-10 - Tyler Rose Marathon! Anyone want to join me!

1 comment:

SilentRN said...

Maybe your baby, Timothy, will join you? Whether you run the marathon with someone or alone you should run it!! The finish line is amazing!!