Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4 mile run - work computer crash!

Tuesday after work I ran my short run for this week at Rose Rudman. 4 miles, 41.3 minutes and I could have gone a lot further. Guess that's the advantage of doing long runs, the short ones seem really easy. Sticking to my training for 10-10-10!
I started off the day great by winning tickets to see Point of Grace and Mark Schultz in concert Saturday night! Thank you KVNE!!!! Wahoo. Unfortunately, when I got to work, my day went south as my work hard drive crashed and I'm dealing with getting a new computer up and running and restoring from backup and then catching up since last backup. ROYAL PITA!! argh...

2 comments:

SilentRN said...

YAHOO!! Go Sissy!! Hope this finds you well!!

SilentRN said...

Oh and so sorry about the computer crash