Monday, March 28, 2011

Tic Tac Toe at Paper Variety

Well I finally scrapped a page this month. Haven't done anything all month because of being busy with tax season and just not in the mood. But I saw this fun tic tac toe challenge at paper variety and decided to get something done. Just the inspiration I needed. I did diaganol (made a layout, Used spring colors and used a stamped image) for this two pager to go in my 8x8 cruise album. This is some photos from dinner on the cruise and a some pictures of the fancy food. I still need to journal but at least I got something done this month.

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Cute layout! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!

SilentRN said...

picture from the cruise ... cool

Suzy Nurmainy said...

What a fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the paper variety!:)