Hi ya’ll and welcome to your next stop in the Let’s Scrap Blog Hop!
I am so excited to be a blog host for such a fun and huge blog hop! There are 50 stops along the way! Yes, that’s huge but you will be inspired and amazed at all the different cards.
Here is the sketch I am showcasing for the hop - the card sketch from Let’s scrap dated 12-23-09
And here is the card I made! I used some brand new Cosmo Cricket papers that I just received for my Guest Design spot for this month at My Scraps and More. www.myscrapsandmore.com
I will be giving away a prize for your participation. It will be some Maya Road Chipboard, some Ormolu negative numbers tags and a package of Remarks fabric border stickers (and I will probably throw in some ribbon and who knows what else!!)
Here is how easy it is to enter for my random draw for my prize.
1. *Be or become a member of Let’s Scrap which you can do by clicking here http://letsscrap.ning.com/ . It is free, easy and fast! Once you get there, I am sure you will love it! I certainly do. They have great sketches and what I like is that most of them have multiple photos, which is what I mostly scrap. They also have weekly challenges that are great!
2. *Become a follower of my blog
3. *Leave me a comment telling me what you like about this week’s sketch at Let’s scrap and that you have become a member of Let’s Scrap and a follower on my blog.
And if you would like a second chance in the draw
1. *Make a card from the sketch I have posted (or make a layout using the card sketch!) and upload it to the gallery at Let’s Scrap. Please tag it as such 12-23-09, LEAP11 (Please note there is a space after the comma and there is not a space between the word leap and number 11 and that LEAP is all capitals. This is important for the search features at Let’s scrap. It’s really quite easy once you’ve done it a while. Also, if you want other examples using any sketch, just type the sketch date into the search box on the gallery and it will pull up all the cards tagged that way.)
2. *Leave a comment with a link to your card on Let’s Scrap.
The hop ends at 11:59 pm Central Standard time February 29th, which you would be able to track using the clock on the main page of Let’s Scrap.
Winner’s will be announced on March 3rd on the Let’s Scrap blog with a follow-up here on my blog.
Thanks for visiting and have fun hopping! Your next stop will be the talented Wilna Cremer. You can find her blog @ http://scrappinpreciousmoments.blogspot.com/ .
If you get lost along the way or have joined the hop in the middle, Mindi Brown @ http://scrapchat-n-coffeetalk.blogspot.com/ is the beginning of the hop. You don’t want to miss any of the fun!