Monday, January 16, 2012

Reveal time for the MSW January Card Sketch


Here is the sketch and my take on it for the DT for MSW.   Also join at My Sketch World in February for the 6th anniversary sketch-a-thon - Feb 1 thru Feb 15.  Lots of great fun and prizes.  This is also for the Challenge at One Stitch at a time for anything goes.  I also used some brand new momenta embellishments that I just got on the card for the challenge at Crafty Catz Weekly to use something new and the same challenge at Crafty Creations.

4 comments:

Janette said...

Love your card, so stylish, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely! Great take on that sketch! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge! Judy x

Nikki Byrne said...

Loveley card :o) gorgeous colours Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, good luck. Nikki DT

kaos said...

Lovely card!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge! I am sorry my commenting is soo late.
kaos