Monday, May 7, 2012

Congrats Card


I made this card for my son Jeremy who is graduating from SFA next week.  I'm at my sister's house in Vegas and I used her cuttlebug.  It's so fun and works so well. I am entering it in the Cropstop challenge to do embossing.  It is really easy with a cuttlebug!  It is also for the 2 sister challenge blog for the anything goes challenge and for the challenge at Cute card thursdays to do one for the man.  Also for the challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge to do a card for a celebration!

4 comments:

CropStop said...

Like the simplicity! Thank you for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com! :-)

Vicki said...

Sweet card! Love the embossing folder you used. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Emboss Challenge.

Nancy Jensen said...

Great card! You did a great job of highlighting the part of the embossed card. Thank you for playing along with us at CropStop. Come back tomorrow for a new challenge!

Olivia said...

What a sweet card. Congrats on the graduation. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge.

Olivia
Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com