Saturday, June 8, 2013

Scrapbook Generations Sketch Lovers Blog Hop

Welcome to the SG Blog Hop for June and this is my layout using their free May sketch (which you can find on their blog here!  This is another page in the graduation album I am doing for Brianna. If this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link. Here is the list in case you get lost.
 
Scrapbook Generation blog - http://scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com/
Sherri - http://www.sherripriest.blogspot.com/ (this is me!)

Each blog will share a project using one of the SG sketches as a starting point. You can find the sketches in their books and downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.

Next on the hop is Devra  http://mycreativeview.blogspot.com/, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be draw on June 10th, so you have one week to leave a comment.
For one lucky winner who becomes a follower of my blog, I have some blog candy as well.  Leave me a comment below and let me know you are a follower.  Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping.

27 comments:

Scrapthat said...

I too loved the May sketch and I jumped on it RIGHT away!
Great work!! TFS

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

great layout! tfs

TinaGAle said...

Great layout!

Isbaha said...

Especially love the left page !

wteagon said...

Great LO; I love your choice of paper. It's lovely!

Unknown said...

Love the left side, it make me smile.

Laureen said...

Interesting to see same sketch but different outcome. I used the same sketch for this SG blog hop.
Looks like a special occasion to scrap about! Like your flowers on your left page.

Unknown said...

I love your striking choice of using black as a background paper colour.I love following this blog hop as I am a long time admirer of Scrapbook Generation's Debbie and Allison. Thanks for sharing!

scrappingrammi said...

Nice LO I like the picture layout!!

Steffanie said...

Very elegant! Love the formality of the black and white!

Brenda said...

What a fabulous layout with GREAT detail!

Diane said...

Striking paper selection. Black and white can be very classic. Great choice for the theme and pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Missy said...

Great layout, I really like how the frame sets off the photos on the right page!

Laurie said...

Beautiful LO! You did a great job.

Mandalika said...

Lovely layout and wonderful pictures.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A very elegant layout....love the black & white!!!

Sharlene said...



Black and white on a layout makes it looks so rich and elegant. Lovely page.

Amanda said...

Great job! Everything looks perfect!

dlhfks said...

Beautiful, classic page.

bakscrap said...

Interesting how differently each artist interprets a sketch. Very nice.

kelly said...

Great layout. Love the variety of photos. They really stand out.

Andie said...

Lovely layout!! Always love a B&W layout :-)

Devra said...

what a pretty LO. The black paper makes the other papers and photos really stand out

~Denise~ said...

The background black paper brings out everything on your layout, nice!!

gmlindsey said...

Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Jenny said...

I've always had a thing for big brackets! Nice page!

MJ's Kraze said...

Such a pretty ad elegant page.