Thursday, March 27, 2014

Baby Zachary

I have my new grandson!!!  Born 3/25/14.  9 pounds 7.7 ounces 20.5 inches wahoo!  I woke up early 3/26 and did this before heading to the hospital.  I had the supplies and couldn't sleep anyway.  She is doing a Safari theme.  So I had purchased a 4x6 paper pack from Hobby Lobby to do this. I figured they would love it and they did!  Before...

Immediately after



The next day
And the present done for the Colorful Creations blog hop and Paula's challenge to do anything but a layout or card.
 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely present, sure they loved it and congratulations for this brand new grandson!!

Leslie Germain said...

Congrats, how exciting!!! Love what you made!!

Unknown said...

Awww!! Sweet. Baby and super cute gift!! Thanks for joining us at CC!!

joyscraft said...

super cute baby!!! congrats on the new family addition!!! and the baby decor is just amazing !!! thanks for playing with us at CC!!!!

Toccara said...

You must be really excited! This is going to be a great gift!

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

congrats again. beautiful family.

Unknown said...

How wonderful to have a new grandson! You did an awesome job on your project. Thanks for playing in my challenge!