Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Simply the best

 Another page for the baby gift album I'm making but this one is with me and baby Charlye.  

I used the sketch from Rochelle Spears for May for this one.  And it is for Stacy's tic tac toe challenge -  I used single photo, ribbon/twine, stars. 

For the challenge with Lasting Memories to use something old.  My paper kit which had the paper, sticker and alphas qualifies this one. 




For the challenge with crafty hazelnut to use pp. 

For the challenge with Simon says stamp blog for anything but a card Wednesday challenge

1 comment:

Sandy Ross said...

Just love all your new baby layouts! New babies are the best! Love the design of your layout and that you were able to use some of your old stash! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!