Sunday, June 7, 2009

Photos of the day 6/1-6

6/1 Monday - Dana, Tracy and I from the office (along with several others - Harriet pictured wit us) went out to Eagle's Bluff golf course at Lake Palestine to help work the Kyle Lake Foundation golf tournament.
6/2 Tuesday - We decided to check out the drive in here that has been open for a while and we saw Night at the Museum and Star Trek. Both were very good. The mosquitos weren't too terrible, weather was good (actually got chilly) but it was late before we were done. 2 new movies for $6 each. Took Brianna and Alicia with us.
6/3 Wed - This is my one lone flower that came up from bulbs I planted but it's pretty!
6/4 Thur - The dogs play tug-o-war with a stick on our walk. Something they do quite often.
6/5 Fri - Jeremy annoys Smokey with his scooter. Smokey hates this thing and tries to bite the tires. Goofy dog.
6/6 Sat - We went to Erick's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Good job Erick.


1 comment:

Molly said...

We LOVED Star Trek! Was Night at the Museum good? I think we'll have to wait for the DVD. I love the picture of the boys and the dogs - they crack me up with their stick (the dogs, not the boys! :-P)