Thursday, July 2, 2009

Photos of the day 6/21-6/24

6/21 Sunday Father's day we went to a small car show at Tradition's. Kim and Karen had their new 2010 Camaro and Tandy and Jonathan came up with their new camero too. Both of the cars looked great and Gary and Jeremy both got to drive Tandy's.
6/22 Monday I got this little green monkey at UM Army because our group was 'Monkeying around on the job'. I took green because I was the green color group leader.
6/23 Tuesday The Lazyboy rep took all the employee's out to dinner at Cheddar's and I splurged and got this chocolate cake with two scoops of ice cream. It's redicilous how much was there, like half a cake! Gary helped me eat some and I still brought a huge chunk home for Jeremy to eat. Only in America would they serve something that would feed a small tribe in Africa.
6/24 Wed. Getting ready to leave for Arizona on Thursday so I decided to use the gift certicate that Gary had given me and got a manicure and pedicure. I've only had a few in my lifetime. It was nice.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Sorry I haven't posted earlier, doll but I have thoroughly enjoyed watching all your adventures that you've posted on FB! WOW! You are the Energizer Bunny!!! The Grand Canyon is amazing!!

2010 Camaros! They must have looked gorgeous! And I love your pedi/mani. And had I been there, I would have been more than happy to share that yummy cake with you. Ryan's not a dessert person so I don't get stuff like that too often! :-) Thanks for sharing!