Saturday, April 3, 2021

I Love You


I used the sketch from Rochelle Spears blog for April for this page.  Combined it with the challenge from Stacy and her tic tac toe board.  I used gold, stripes and stamping (I stamped hearts onto the page near the title and tag.).

For the challenge with Creative Embellishment Blog to make a monochromatic page and use vellum.  My vellum is purple, the only color on my page. I used a heart from Creative Embellishment to frame my title. 

For the challenge with Simon Says stamp blog Wednesday challenge - anything goes. 

For the challenge with Challenge yourself blog to tell us something about yourself.  

 I am using a photo of myself and my husband on a date for Valentine's day 2020.  This is a big part of me, my relationship with him since we have been married over 40 years!

7 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my gosh, Sherri, this is such a gorgeous photo of the 2 of you! And you scrapped it so beautifully with so many pretty details! We are all so happy that you joined us at Challenge YOUrself this month. Thank you!

Tracy P said...

This is beautiful! I love the design and such a great photo. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

LisaM said...

Hi Sherri! Beautiful photo of you and your hubby! Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

Dana Tatar said...

Sweet layout! I love the metallic accents. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

Debbie Sherman said...

Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

Debbie said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

Maggi said...

Great monochromatic layout! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Creative Embellishments.