Monday, March 3, 2008

A few layouts

I did this layout from the pagemaps sketch below. Here's a detail of the title. Journaling says: Most of every weekday is spent here at my office. I iget up at 6:30ish everyday. Get to work by 8 a.m. A couple of days each week I got to lunch with Garys as he works just 2 blocks away at Lazboy. I get off at 5 p.m. and go to Apple or to the park to run unless I need to go somewhere special like Timo's track meets. On Friday's, I get off at noon which is great! Then home for dinner and some TV, sewing or scrapping. This is my typical weekday.






I did this layout for a contest at A Peek into Yesterday for their weekly challenge using a pair of products. You had to use 2 of everything. I used: 2 different ribbons; 2 different patterened papers from 3 bugs in a rug spicy gusto and spicy stripes; 2 different colors of Basic Grey Phresh letters; 2 loopy brads; 2 blue square brads; 2 die cut spicy tags by 3 bugs in a rug; 2 labels from SEI doodle-doo boy. Journaling: You received the TJC Presidential Scholarship at the Senior Awards Banquet. Celebrate this moment in time - you deserve it. Congrats!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay this is beautiful, the purple, but let's clarify ... you get off at 5 PM not eight PM, right? Otherwise, what a superwoman!!!!n