Monday, October 27, 2008

All of us went to a Scout overnight activity that went from 6 p.m. Saturday night to 6 a.m. Sunday morning. I have to admit, I had two naps before leaving and then still had to sleep in the truck a bit during one of the activities and I might have dozed off a couple times while we were driving from one event to the next. Then we went home and sleep 4 hours or so and Gary and I took a 10 mile bike ride to help wake up. Felt fin after that. I was pretty fun but way hard to stay up all night!

I did a few layout for various challenges and I'm getting ready to go on our scrapbooking retreat next weekend from Thursday to Sunday. I have been busy trying to get costumes together for the Christmas Carol in December at the theater. They had a garage sale at the theater for the Troope and it was Friday and Saturday. Friday alone they made over $4,000. Anxious to see what Saturday did. I helped with set up but didn't go Saturday during the actual sale. I'm sure it was a mad house!

Our internet is screwed up at home so no email or anything over the weekends till we get it fixed.

I also finished 4 poster boards for the theater to display pictures from 1950-1960 for their 60th anniversary celebration.

2 comments:

SilentRN said...

Busy, busy, busy lady!! Love the layouts!! Are you going to post pictures of the posters you did for the theater? Got the package!!!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

You've been busy...you better get rested before this weekend.