Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More pictures of the day

Monday night after work I ran 5 1/2 miles (approx) and it took about 55-56 minutes (didn't have my Garmin). So I've been able to keep my 10 minute mile pace. The trail at Rose Rudman is a 2.4 mile loop and they are adding an additional 3 miles onto it. It will be so nice to do long runs without repeating any part of the trail. But the run felt great and the weather was perfect for it!
I got an order of scrapbooking stuff from Coordinates Collections! Yummy stuff. A couple past kits, Madame Butterfly and Citrus Grove, and the new basic grey Granola pack and also another pack Zach's life, along with a few other things. Can't wait to play with new stuff!
My pictures of the day (2/1) include a picture of Smokey near the leaf pile he likes to play in. I've been trying to get him in the action, jumping in the leaves but I haven't been able to capture that shot yet, so for now this will do. He's all dressed up and everything and weighs 48 pounds and is totally spoiled and rotten!
2/2 This picture is a view from my office on the 5th floor down across the street. I thought it would be neat to take the same shot for each season. This is the winter shot with no leaves on the tree. These fruitless pear trees that are bare now bloom out just beautiful in spring and then have the most pretty fall leaves.
2/3 I took a shot of the birds feeding on the bird feeder this morning while getting ready for work. I love to see them out there in the morning. There were 7 on there at one time this morning.

2 comments:

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

love the birdhouse picture-- looks sorta like mine from day before yesterday. Smokey is getting huge!

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

i'm sorry i dont have your email addy to tell you --- you still think Smokey is small (and is compared to Gadget) but you gotta realize all three of our dogs together dont weigh 48 lbs ( Sadie is 18 lbs, Mo is about 20 and Maggie weighs in at a whopping 12 lbs)LOL