Saturday, January 31, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Wow, today was so nice. After several really cold and dreary days, we had a beautiful 70 degree sunny day! It was great. Got up, made several cards for my sisters card swaps, went and ran 3ish miles in our woods with Smokey, took a nap in the yard!, did a layout, went to lake with Gary and the dogs, stopped by my mom and dad's house and then came home, had dinner and opened a bottle of wine and watched a 'without a trace' on tape. Boys are gone to parties and it's just Gary and I. Time to sign off! hee hee
Picture for yesterday from when Timothy and I took the dogs to the lake after I picked him up from school. I had some bread in the car so I fed to the geese. Today's photo is the homemade peach wine Jeremy's landlord gave to us as a welcoming gift. Yummy, but strong. Just having a little bit.


2 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

It was a beautiful day here too! Glad you were able to enjoy it.

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

looks like the geese were happy!