Friday, January 30, 2009

It froze and Snowed!

Well we didn't get the ice storm we expected on Wednesday, so no Snow Day for us. We had to go to work and school. bummer. At least it was safer that way. Friends just down the road in Dallas got it all. We did get enough cold to freeze the dog's water bowl. Smokey just doesn't know what to think of it and he just had to get in my way while I was trying to take the picture. Then on Thursday morning we got SNOW. They said on the radio it was freezing fog. What the heck is that!?! It was Snow I tell you. Snapped a picture of a layer of it covering the tractor for my picture of the day.

2 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

We got freezing fog once, and I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to be either. I say you got snow. : )

Sorry we kept all your ice here.

SilentRN said...

Look like snow to me!