Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last few days photos

It's raining and it's supposed to be down to 27 degrees with predictions of lots of ice. So maybe we will all get to sleep in late tomorrow with a snow "ice" day!! I was asleep but Gary's snoring woke me up so I just did cards for my sister's going green card swap.
Saturday the UK Troupe performed the Mark Twain show at the Edom Community Theater so that was my picture of the day. They did great to a sold out house for a fundraiser for the trip. All great kids who I will be going to England and Scotland with in August, 2009! On Sunday, Gary and Timothy worked on putting the camaro back together and I snapped a shot of them for Sunday's picture. Monday we went to the Fall Sports Banquet where the cross country team was recognized and I snapped this shot of the guys and girls after eating before the program. The school even showed a 3 minute powerpoint I put together of a bunch of the photos from the season. And today after work, I went to Apple, did 45 minutes of weight training and then 30 minutes on the stationary bike. I keep a book in my gym bag so I have something to read while riding. I am reading "Chicken soup for the scrapbooker's soul" and one of the stories made me cry. Yep, reading a book, riding a stationary bike at the gym and wiping away tears. It was a touching story so I took a photo of the book and my gym bag for my photo for today.

3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

That's a great group shot!

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

didnt know there was a CS for the sb soul-- have to look for that

Tanya said...

I'm a complete sucker for the Chicken Soup books-I usually cry like a baby after 5 minutes of crying. And the ones about animals-don't even get me started! You are going to love England and Scotland. I've been there several times, it's one of my favorite places to visit.