Saturday, January 24, 2009

More 365 photos

Thursday I ran 5 miles at the park in 50 minutes. I felt good although it was pretty warm, in the 70's. Didn't like that part.
I went to chior practice Wednesday and took this photo before anyone else got there. Just me and God. No singing for me, I run the media board for church and put the words up for the others to sing. Then a photo on Thursday of the office building I work in. We are on the 5th floor now, was 4th, and I have a great view. My boss owns the building.
Friday we went to see the play at the theater, Black Comedy. It was funny. I grabbed this shot inside the lobby. Love the dramatic masks.

3 comments:

SilentRN said...

Nice pictures and great time on your fun!!

Anonymous said...

i agree this is really great time.

Laurie said...

great pictures!!