Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photos of the day

Just a couple photos of new stuff around the house. My new windchimes that Gary got for me just because... they were on sale and he knows I like windchimes. A new outdoor flag that I found when I cleaned off the office table. Don't know when I bought it! And I had to get a photo to represent the new changes from the new President since it is indeed a historic event.
Jeremy got off to college and he had a good day yesterday. Did the orientation which was boring and he didn't learn anything he didn't already know then he went and worked out at their fabulous workout center - he ran a mile, biked and swam in the outdoor lap pool. He sounded good. I ran 3 1/2 miles at the park with Smokey Bear. Lots of stops along the way with a new pup having to smell everything and now I'm sore this morning. I so need to go back to the chiropractor.

4 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

OK, the photo of the newspapers is awesome! Great idea. Love the windchimes too!! What a nice hubby.

{S} said...

Love your photos!!

SilentRN said...

So are you okay??? Handling your baby being off at college???

Love the pics!

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

good shots all. I hope you are doing ok with J being away from home.