Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Photos of the Day 3-14 to 3-17

3/14 Natalia and her family came for the weekend. The boys certainly had fun tromping through our woods. I just love this photo of them. Happiness just bubbling out.
3/15 Sunday - I had way to many photo choices for my POTD but I chose the one of Smokey in my lap. He is a lap dog after all, his head still fits in my lap. Gary returned from his backpacking trip with the scouts and was dog tired. Natalia's gang left around 9 p.m. Jeremy is in for spring break.
3/16 Monday - Timothy has a new puppy! I say Timothy because he begged us to let him take her because his girlfriend was going to have to get rid of her. Timothy will feed, clean up, care for it, etc, etc. We'll see but I'm sure I will fall in love with her. Her name is Lil' Lady. She very shy but starting to adjust. Some sort of shepard mix, only 3 months old. Smokey LOVES having a playmate but Spotcher hates her and growls anytime she comes near. I'm sure Spotcher will adjust.
3/17 Tuesday - St. Patrick's Day. Was going to do something green for my POTD but Jeremy has his truck on 99999.9 miles so that was pretty cool. He said tomorrow he will have a brand new truck as it will roll over to zero.

5 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the new puppy...look at how big her feet are!

cool photo for Jeremy's truck. Not a lot of people get to see that happen.

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

love how Smokey manages to get in enarly all your pics lOL

SilentRN said...

What is her name??? She is going to be HUGE!!

Tanya said...

Love the new dog-she looks like a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute puppy!