Saturday, June 6, 2020

happy father's day card

I made this card for my dad. 
I used a sketch from My Little scrapbook.
I did it for the Simon Says Stamp blog to make a masculine or father's day card.
Also for the challenge with Double Trouble and Use your stuff for a masculine or father's day card.  I believe I did all three levels on the Double Trouble with gears for circles and circular embossing folder.
I used the colors from My Favorite things blog for this card.
For the challenge at Crafty Hazelnut to use PP  for June.


4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

A very masculine card, Sherri! Gears, pennants, plaid and muted colors. Plus you indeed met all 3 parts of our challenge at Double Trouble!!! Thank you for sharing. -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the plaid and layout of your card with the stitched triangles... great masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Apologies to those that have tried to link up for the challenge but couldn't because there was a cap at Use Your Stuff; however, they have opened up some extra links so please go back and enter your project.

https://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/2020/06/399-masculine-or-fathers-day-double.html

Melanie R said...

Great interpretation of the sketch, Sherri, especially with the masculine vibe! Your choice of patterned paper is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #58.

Kellianne said...

I love all the dimension on your card! And the gears at the perfect masculine element. So glad you'd join us at Double Trouble!