Saturday, June 6, 2020

sending you love

I made this card for my cousin who just started chemo.
I used a sketch from My Little scrapbook.
I did it for the Simon Says Stamp blog to make a masculine or father's day card.
Also for the challenge with Double Trouble and Use your stuff for a masculine or father's day card.  I believe I did all three levels on the Double Trouble with gears for circles and circular embossing folder.
I used the colors from My Favorite things blog for this card.
For the challenge at Crafty Hazelnut to use PP  for June.



5 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the triangle pattern and the sentiments. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

I like how you embossed the solid colored pieces and how you placed the sentiments. Great card!Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!
Melanie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Goodness a second card with the same design with different papers and sentiments and one just as handsome as the other... Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and also please enter this in Use Your Stuff since when you tried to link up for the challenge but couldn't because there was a cap at Use Your Stuff; however, they have opened up some extra links so please go back and enter your project.
https://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/2020/06/399-masculine-or-fathers-day-double.html

papercraftingprincess said...

Wishing your cousin the best...cards mean a lot to chemo patients, it's something that they can wrap their hands around to give them a hug. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Cards by Beckie said...

This is a lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca