Monday, March 9, 2009

Photo of the Day 3-5 to 3-8

3/5 It was windy today - very windy! A warm wind from the South. Had all the flags out in full color.
3/6 The Chapel Hill track meet. Photo of Timothy starting the 2 mile race and he did terrible!! It was hot and he is out of shape. Wish he would get with it and perform up to his potential!

3/7 Today I drove to Dallas and dropped Timothy off at Love Field for his trip to see my sister. A day on the town in Vegas and seeing Hoover Dam, jeeping and rock climbing in the mountains in Arizona and who knows what else. A fun spring break for him!! But he wouldn't let me walk in the airport with him. : ( He's too big and can do it on his own, he said! Which he did indeed do. Then I went to visit with Natalia before heading back home.
3/8 A lazy Sunday with a walk at the lake. It was hot and Smokey loves the water and to fetch sticks. The rest of the day I felt bad and didn't do a darn thing. Still have an upset stomach today. : (

2 comments:

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

awww. I always love your POTD... you have some interesting ones..... mine are pretty much te same all the time.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Love the flag photo!