Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Photos of the day 3/9-3/10

3/9 The boys were gone so Gary and I had the house to ourselves. So we had a hot tub date. Smokey wanted to join in the fun too though! He was almost IN the water. He so loves water.
3/10 After lunch we had to stop by WalMart for Gary to get more food for the backpacking trip. They are leaving Wed afternoon and the weather now looks terrible for their scout trip. I got out and took several shots of the blooming tulips in the walmart parking lot. I just love them. Wish I had some in my yard.
I'm off to Dallas in a little bit to pick Timothy up from the airport after his trip to see my sister. I know he got spoiled and had a blast! It's pouring down rain the drive up there will be no fun.
Here is a layout I did for a ribbon contest and a few cards I made. It's photos from 1998 and 2008 at the same location. I found the perfect quote that I used as the title. 'Things don't change, we change!" Henry David Thoreau What a difference 10 years make!



3 comments:

SilentRN said...

OMG!! Look at Smokey! He is a horse!!! You look relaxed!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Love the LO about change...great idea!!

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

LOL at Smokey! he looks like a big ham--wants to be in all the pictures
i may have to "borrow' the idea about "change" what a wonderful idea